Good morning, I have been having a play with the new swirly birds stamp set today,
 willing a little blue sky and sunshine to appear,
 so far our british summer (or lack of it) is living up to it's reputation.
For now the sun's out and it inspired me to create this simple card.





I gave the background a 'swoosh' of colour with Pool party ink using the baby wipe technique
then stamped and cut out my kites so I could add dimension to them.
The clouds and the sentiment are from the Sprinkles of life stamp and the tree builder punch
I love the positive vibe to this sentiment and thought it was fitting for this card.

You can find links to all the products I used to create this card at the bottom of this post
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope there's blue skies where you are........


Product List

No comments